Monday, August 9, 2010

Superheroes and Roller Coasters.

I don't like....

Making daily updates, but today was a fantastic day, so I'm letting you all know.
all five of you.
Today I went to Six Flags with one of my best friends, Kathleen Yates. We enjoyed the usual insane roller coasters, waaaaayyyy too expensive food, etc.
{which is funny because there is a restaurant called Food Etc. in Six Flags}
And we saw superheroes.
SUPERHEROES!
Batman and the black Green Lantern, to be exact.
Needless to say, we took pictures with them. Batman had this hilarious like pouty face thing goin' on, but the Green Lantern shook our hands, like a gentleman.
The green lantern was really hot.
He complimented my handshake on its firmness.
It is quite firm.
But I definitely pride myself in my handshake, so he won like 50 Winner points.
(from now on, expect any and all Winner points to be orange.)
Kathleen and I rode like seven roller coasters in 6 hours. Pret-ty impressive.
And we found a lot of ugly and creepy people at Six Flags.
Ew.
Then her brother Sean (notice his name is orange, the color of a winner) picked us up and drove us home and whatever.

I know this whole blog is pointless, I just really wanted to share my handshake story.

Oh by the way. Fucking X2 broke me. That roller coaster is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment