Saturday, July 31, 2010

GAAAAAHHHHHH.

Okay. So tonight, at my lovely friend Ariella's house, I watched the movie Rosemary's Baby.


I HATED it.

I mean really? Her fucking husband lets this satanist dude rape her in her sleep, but only after the husband himself is the biggest asshole ever to his gorgeous wife. THEN HE SELLS HER FUCKING BABY TO SATANISTS SO HE CAN BE FAMOUS.

WHAT THE FUCK.

That is SO not okay. So then pretty lady chops off all her hair, looks sickly for a good portion of the movie, throws young people parties, and lets her husband call her friends a bitch for giving her good advice.
NOT TO MENTION.
She just waltzes into the little Narnia she finds in the closet, accepts tea from that Minnie lady, DOESN'T throw nice Minnie lady's porcelain glass on the floor, and rocks her Satan baby to a peaceful slumber.

Quality flick, eh?
NO. IT WAS NOT.

And to be quite frank, I really don't care if pretty short hair lady gets one THOUSAND Oscars and is super famous for that movie. I hated it.
Just because a movie is "one of the best critically acclaimed movies to grace the planet" doesn't mean I have to like it. Because I didn't.
I am NEVER one to play feminist, but short hair lady just fucking freaks out the whole movie, doesn't take control of her own fucking prengnancy, and lets all these old guys push her around!

GROW SOME BALLS, SHORT HAIR LADY!

I fucking hated that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment