Monday, July 26, 2010

Good example of why I love my boyfriend.

So. Dylan, my boyfriend, is such for many reasons:
1. I like his hair.
2. He puts up with me.
3. He can cook. Well.
4. He puts up with me.
5. He is well read and smart.
6. He is a pretty rad movie critic.
7. He has good music taste.
8. He puts up with me.

here is a good example of him putting up with me. About five minutes I was going on a rant because Dylan knew I was furious so he let me rant to him. Great guy.

WARNING: EXCESSIVE SWEARING, UPSETNESS, TEEN ANGST, AND 8,000 EMOTIONS AT ONCE ENSUING. PLEASE DONT BE OFFENDED.

Me

im really hurt about it

10:49pmDylan

im sorry baby

10:52pmMe

yeah.

10:52pmDylan

i love you!

10:53pmMe

love you too

10:57pmDylan

yay!

10:58pmMe

yup

11:00pmDylan

whats wrong

rant

11:02pmMe

im just so fucking pissed!

im never going back there agian

theyre all awful human beings nd theyre all worthlees fuckers and i hope they all fucking kill themselves.

11:06pmDylan

well your worth alot!

like bazillions

11:07pmMe

FUCKING EXACTLY

AND THESE STUPID SHITFUCKS DONT REALIZE IT AND I HATE ALL OF THEM

11:12pmDylan

BAZILLIONS

11:13pmMe

lol i love you so much

11:15pmDylan

yay!!



such a rad boyfriend.


3 comments:

  1. This is Kelly. Whats wrong? The one summer I don't do a play. Are you okay?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super angst.

    haha its totally fine now. then i was furious though.

    ReplyDelete