Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HAPPIER SUBJECT.

The suicide post made me sad. So I'm gunna make up for it by saying fuck a lot and insulting ugly babies!

And yes, I will forever right suicide in this color.

BACK TO THE TOPPPPPIIICCCCC

Today me and my super radical black friend were talking (no, I'm not racist, but there are so few racial people here that I feel I should highlight them so they don't have to feel caucasion.) And before my radical friend, this super stellar chick and I thought it up on the fourth of July. Like, what if people used ridiculous insults instead of ones supposed to hit home? Insults like:

GO CLIMB A TREE YOU WHORE!

What would anyone even say to that?

"no.. you..."

I put it in blue to symbolize failure. And orange to symbolize EPIC WIN.
Like what is up with all of this name calling, mother insulting, madness? I mean sure, I like to tell random citizens to kill themselves or remind my friend that I fucked his mother last night, but at some point we need to be original.
And what better way to be original than to point out the obvious?
Like be intense about it too.
You can't just limply throw out an obvious insult. You have to say it like you're insulting with a big one, one that'd make Barack Obama cry. Head wobbling, fingers snapping, voice rising, you get it.

Here, lemme give you some examples, all in orange (a warm victory color):

GO KISS A BABY YOU FUCKER!
GO PUT ON SOCKS YOUR WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!
EAT A LUNCHABLE YOU ANOREXIC ANIMAL CRACKER WHORE!
GO LIGHT A CANDLE YOU FAT FUCK!

Just to name a few.
I know, I know. I am the biggest threaten-er of baby stabbing, knife throwing, go kill yourself-ers that might have ever existed. But sometimes theres nothing like making the person you're trying to own just go:

"...wait.. what?"

Which gives you the liberty to say:

THATS RIGHT, SUCK MY MOTHERFUCKING DICK!

And it does help to swear a lot and use wild hand gestures while screaming, but you know.

Argument won.

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's an Asian. I have a blog, I just haven't done anything with it for the past year or so I think. Maybe a few years. I like "You cuntmuffin", combining words like that. Actually I started doing this I think in sixth grade, where I figured saying "My mom" instead of "Your mom" would give me a split second of the bully's hesitation and confusion to snap his or her neck and dissipate the current threat. The whole "my mom" thing is pretty much what sparked the Jonathan Yuen attitude and lifestyle you know and love today. Good shit.

    ReplyDelete