Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I LOVE MYSELF.

I love myself. A lot. Because I am:
Insane
Emotional
Angry
Seemingly Invincible
Hot. (you can disagree, but I have bomb cheekbones and a great ass.)
Brave
Proud
Strong.


you see, some people hate adolescence. but i fucking love it. people cant touch me, im so angry and i just dont care what others think. i run on the beach every other day to scream at the water:

TRY TO TOUCH ME YOU COCKSUCKING SHITS! YOU CANT DO GET TO ME! SUCK MY DICK!

its absolutely fantastic.
and shit, i know im not invincible. i know that people can do shit to me. people are doing shit to me now. but the point is, im me, i dont plan on changing.

im not a slut, im definitely a flirt, i think what i want, i say what i think, and i dress how i feel.

and purple is my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment