Monday, July 19, 2010

Yes.

You cannot imagine the immensity of the fuck I do not give.

Pretty much my response to every insult I get on formspring... unless it hits home or something.
(it usually doesnt.)
I mean sure. You are all welcome to attack my formspring, here, I'll even give you the link.
Aren't I generous? www.formspring.me/sawyerfuller

Just rock that shit out.
But the point is, I think it is SO ridiculous to picture some girl that I probably don't like anyway sitting curled up under her cashmere blanket, furiously typing 160 characters or however many are allowed, of BroHo-anger (or jealousy, as I call it) about how much of a cum-guzzling-thunder-cunt I am.
Or maybe how my hair makes my face look fat.
Or how my ass is too big.
Or how my pinky toe looks weird.
Or how they don't like my boyfriend (like I fucking care)
Or how I'm a nosey no-gooder who needs to kill herself.
Or how my cat is too fat.
Or how I should just go jump off of a big tower of ice cream lava into a pit of eels.

Then hitting send with such passion, you would have thought she just pushed the baby dragon that just ate her vagina off of a cliff.
That is a lot of passion.

But the funny part is, all of her hard work just goes to waste because I just laugh, and respond something ridiculous like:

YEAH?! well... well... YOUR MOM.

I always win this crazy formspring game.
The game of life too (both board game and the real kind)
But we'll get to that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment