Sunday, July 18, 2010

Best use of my time.

I'm a pretty curious person, one who strives to know as much as she can about what she wants to know about. And I'm not talking about biology, I fucking HATE that subject. I'm talking history, music, guns, people, nerves, etc. So today I stumbled upon some great last words of criminals. I thought I'd share a few, because some of them are sad, but also halarious. ENJOY. Oh yeah, and appreciate my commentary (if I give it.)

You sons of bitches. Give my love to Mother.
Executed in electric chair.
~~ Francis "Two Gun" Crowley, d. 1931
commentary:: the gaurds must have laughed SO hard. how could you NOT give his mother love after that?! i know this isnt a funny comment but i was laughing so hard at this that i just had to express to you the joy it brought me.

I love you.
Spoken to the executioner.

Executed by injection, New York.
~~ Sean Flannagan, d. June 23, 1989
commentary:: mostly chose this because i know a certain Sean Flannagan, and he so would say something like this, because hes one of the funniest people i know. and thats the only reason.

I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995
commentary:: poor bastard was jipped of his spaghettios... id want the press to know too.

You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper.
Executed in California's gas chamber.
~~ Robert Alton Harris, d. April 21, 1992
commentary:: wait... california had a gas chamber?! what the fuck?!

Farewell, my children, forever. I go to your Father.
Executed by guillotine.
Monsieur, I beg your pardon.
Spoken to the executioner, after she stepped on his foot.
~~ Marie Antoinette, Queen of France, d. October 16, 1793
commentary:: fucking love her, and how sweet, i definitely wouldnt apologize. id be like SUCK IT BITCH. i mean hes killing her afterall..

well there you go. there are more, but im kind of done reading them. if you want to read some, go on google or some shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment